Monday, 2 February 2009

Some photos before CNY~~ ^_^

OK first I've to apologize that I didn't upload the CNY pics, I am currently occupied by other things and i promise they will be up here soon. These are some of the photos taken before CNY dated 19/20 Feb 2009.

Somewhere behind the Pasir Panjang badminton court.
Taken by Ai Ting in Yijia's shop.
Taken by either Ai Ting or Shin Ying (in Yijia's shop)
Dog ^^ (infront of Yijia's shop)
Kampung Cina

Here I wanna thank Ooi pin and Shyyi, they brought me to Taman Tamadun Islam at Pulau Duyung after messing around at Yijia's shop. This place is very beautiful, drop by and relax when you are free. Enjoy the photos.














That's all. The CNY photos will be up soon but I can't promise you will see what you like.
Thanks.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

High standard photos. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

don't say that..but thanks

Unknown said...

KT is the best city after KL

Anonymous said...

jia you~
N happy chinese new year~