Wednesday, 28 October 2009

I am EMO right now and here are some Cyber Park randoms....

The blog has been dead for sometime, people were busy with their job interviews, careers, assignment and personal stuff. While I am back now to contribute and making this blog alive. As usual, I will upload some old photos (where I was keeping them in the PC due to superb laziness). I aware that I have a lot of photos haven got publish at the blog, this is time to re-arrange and expose them for the fun of the public,

These old photos were taken at 1st of May, Labour Day. It was at the end of the 3rd trimester of Beta 3. Me and my friends were quite emotional (caused by assignments and other personal problems) and we decided to have a short walk and shoot trip to Cyber Park.

Thanks Shen Thuu and Richard for accompanying me to Cyber Park. Always love you all !!!
Here are the photos. Hope you guys like them.





19th May 2009. Another trip walk and shoot trip to Cyber Park, this time it is Xiao Bao and I. Again we were emotional especially Xiao Bao, he was having a very bad time, however it is over now.







Again sorry for the late updates, there will be lots and lots of photos to come but first i have to overcome my laziness and also my assignments and other activities.

Fortunately I have Cyber Park, a place for us to cure ourselves. I hope you guys can find your own rehab.

Hope you guys like the photos.. Thx
-Daniel@Sonne666

7 comments:

pin said...

i like the pic cyberpark 125_1.jpg.. love it!:>

kenkiat said...

walao.. cyber park so such nice scenery?? next time bring me visit them plss don bring me to old town liao :(

666 said...

thx ooi pin.... kiat call me when u wanna come.. this place is quiet and scenic.. u will get total isolation here...

Left-hand side said...

can translate to chinese version ?

666 said...

how to translate ? translate what?
wahh your display pic is so scary

shenTWO said...

043_1 got a leng zai

666 said...

I thought that is a gay..