Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Zoo Negara Recap

Hi there, I am suppose to upload the gathering photos but too bad I left them in KT, so minta maaf ya guys.....

6.10.2009 we went to Zoo Negara and I swear to god, Zoo Negara is a boring place. There is so little wild life animals to see. However there is still something worth for you to spend a day there ; isolation !

This is my 1st time taking photos of wildlife's animals and I gotta admit I really suck at it. Taking photos of animals is just not my cup of tea.

Here are some highlights of the day.












This fucking bull is so hot tempered !!! This fellow almost ran out of its compound and serve me with his fucking horns. Fuck you bull..











Well this is what it is... Hope u guys enjoy and sorry for the delay.. I will keep it up sooner or later....
Thx

Daniel .



2 comments:

kiat said...

nice post! you zoomed or you really so close to the beasts?

666 said...

zoomed la kiat....i dont have long lens lagi