Friday, 19 February 2010

CNY special ...

First of all, keong hee huat zai, Happy CNY to everyone! Ha, this I am so efficient Not many pictures thou ... 将就一点

Decoration in Kg Cina 初二

Nice eh. I like this shot.
初三 拜年
My dear ..... lol so cute.

Yunyi !!!

Most of the photos here are taken by Yunyi. Haha not bad ah got potential, lets go buy dslr and take photos together

Shot taken by yunyi. I was drawing.

Yenting and Torng torng ..









初四 night at Ming Long's shop. Toba, this CNY we kept drink drank drunk.. enough liao guys. Stay awake when driving, do not do stupid things. Please.


Huay Ying is still pretty as usual.

This is your Captain Saw.

Mr. Fu

Orang ganas.

Ooi Pin took this shot.

Amois !

"High"

LOL, funny yet sorry, don't get mad yeah?

Experiment with flash, good output.

#2

I didn't take a lot of photos this CNY because we are busy having fun and serious I'm lazy to carry my camera around. One thing about these shot, I feel dissapointed with the color; the color is not appealing to me. However I still like some of them. HAPPY CNY !!! HUAT AH !!!

PS: Sorry to some other people, I didn't take a lot of photos... sorry that your faces are not here. Sorry x10000.

Have fun.....

Daniel




4 comments:

kiat said...

amboi.. cantik giler amoi2

666 said...

yunyi took most of the photos... i did't shoot much this time..

i love the photos i took on mc.. they looks very appealing to me

666 said...

i am not very satisfied with this series... To me the shots i'd taken have something missing... The 'soul' is missing... sigh sigh.....

Anonymous said...

0401影音视讯 , x543视讯交友网 , 影音视讯 , 色情视讯 , 后宫视讯 , mfc视讯 , 免费视讯美女网站 , 影音视讯聊天 , ut聊天视讯辣妹聊天室 , 恋爱ing视讯