This holiday is so enjoyable!!My nephew at kl follows me to back kt this time..he is so cute!!now my shop always full of noise becoz all my nephews n niece are in kt..
Another good news for my family recently..We have another new member!!!my 2nd sis had just gave birth few days before...a cute baby gal is born!!!I have another niece now..woohoo~!
My life at kt is so healthy..almost everyday go for jogging at batu buruk..last 2 days I went to gym with daniel, soon & hao..toba suang!!
daniel so kuat!!soon busy jogging behind..
soon just finished sit up..haohao is instructor..haha
this toba difficult..probably becoz my 腰力 not good..sad!!Yesterday was YK's BIRTHDAY!!we celebrated it at Primula..huhu..soon uploaded the pictures inside the primula..now I will upload the pictures we took at beach..kit we really enjoy alotss!!!
I'm the photographer..I not like soon all pic also got his face..haha
soon toba engtao!!
45 degree..haha
was taken by daniel who is sooo creative..stand so long to take this pic..toba
me & soon
kiat n soon r posting 45 degree again
憂鬱小王子
toba sweet sweet
titanic!!!
I'm the photographer..I not like soon all pic also got his face..haha
soon toba engtao!!
45 degree..haha
was taken by daniel who is sooo creative..stand so long to take this pic..toba
me & soon
kiat n soon r posting 45 degree again
憂鬱小王子
toba sweet sweet
titanic!!!My result released today..not as good as wat i expected..haiz..so sad!!nid to put more effort d next sem..sien
tat's all for now..i think more to come becoz i still have few days time in kt!!happy holiday guys & good luck for those having or going to have their finals~
tat's all for now..i think more to come becoz i still have few days time in kt!!happy holiday guys & good luck for those having or going to have their finals~
5 comments:
toba 憂鬱小王子 .. hahahhaha
i was posed by hy lor ~
hy: hand put here (some1 moved my hand) .. don look at camera lei .. don smile !!
ml: hoho 憂鬱小王子 ~
憂鬱小王子.. hahaha!
憂鬱小王子 hahahahahhahaaha LOL
kengsoon u're very very very engtau!
but hor look like playboy liao xD
what playboy oh ??
i cant see any playboy sign ..
haha
playboy's face
hence with playboy's skills
but not playboy's attitude
Post a Comment