I'm back in Nottingham!!
3 more days will be back in KT !!!
reach home on the
Saturday night.
Mummy's here which means I dont have to cook and get to eat alot but eventually gained alot of weight.. Mampus project keep fit...

The lake in the uni.
Went to Edinburgh on last Saturday n Sunday.
patu Glasgow on Monday and then came back on Tuesday night..
Weather toba teruk.. but overall still pretty good.. nice place nice people.

we've got 24 stripes on our shoes.

Clyde River? somewhere in Glasgow, Scotland

"Mummy wo yao lan yeng liao.. kuai dian pai", I said to her before she took this photo

Tesco Bag.

St. 'something' cathedral in Edinburgh,
she was praying while I was playing with camera and texting.

Edinburgh Castle

She asked me why do the Scots wear skirts in Scotland.
I thought of buying a skirt for myself there and she thought that I was actually buying for her.
And then she said this size is so big !

Some pondok telipon.

Still got toba a lot of photos.. upload this few photos sin..
Im so stupid today...
6 comments:
aiyer...lan yeng~
someone's gaining weight xD
eh so cool ler.u have a lake in ur uni!!
our ricky treally yeng ma.. no lan yeng la...
leng cai!! uni so beautiful.. not like mine.. >.<
haha where is the big boobs gal ya???
owei.. cannot say like this
Post a Comment