Sunday, 18 January 2009

Part 2

Sorry, I was sick these 2 days and this is part 2. I attended the dinner on14th night at Ocean Restaurant that worth RM30 per person but screw the price what we want is to listen to the talk. OK I admit I am not good in remembering names so IF you know the names of these people please help me sort them out. THX.
This guy is funny, I love the way he giving his speech. He is from Kelantan.
Rocket !
HOHO.. Look at the crowd.
Raja Petra was taking picture.
HAHA..A guy looked like a bodyguard to me wore this vest.
Raja Petra again :)
This lady is very good too. I can't remember her name but the way she talked in a very cute way .
LOL, I can't remember her name too.
A guy, I've forgot his name too :P
Mr.Lim Keat Siang arrived !
The reporters and photographer went riot when MR.Lim arrived. Look at the flash light they bombed at MR.Lim's face
Dato' Haji Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat going to give speech.
Raja Petra is taking photo of Dato' Haji Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat.

OK people that existed in the photos below, I feel very sorry to you guys because I could not remember your names. I really not good in political issues so haha please forgive me.




Finally,Mr.Lim !
Haha, sei mei?

Hmm guess thats all, I really wished you guys were there to feel the atmosphere and listen to the speech they had given, those were really interesting. And one thing, these politicians are really good in delivering ideas, they made political issues sound funny and interesting. Thats why we are sitting here in nowhere and they are sitting in Parliament. 

PS: PAS WON

9 comments:

Unknown said...

The talk was so nice!! Daniel become photographer of the talk..haha

Anonymous said...

luckily PAS won..if not ocean restaurant tiok gao gao liao!

Anonymous said...

galiao ga limpek diam diam.. PAS ia liao !!!

Unknown said...

who is raja petra?

Anonymous said...

waaa... these few days i also got follow.... haha so jin jang... Raja Petra is geng punya blogger.. haha.... daniel u dint go vote mer.. haha...

Anonymous said...

i cant vote la bro..
eh i heard rumours about if you vote u can get money

Anonymous said...

ya vote can get money. this is true.. i like the last pic!! 'sei mei' hahahaha

Unknown said...

Kit oo Kit..Raja Petra also donno..u really uk ppl doh..

Anonymous said...

wah KELVIN !!!!
I though u lost at somewhere else dy