Well before I came back, I heard a little rumours about whats happening in KT at the airport on 13th but as usual I don't really give a f*ck. After I got down the flight and heading back to my home, I just realised that whats going on now here is not as simple as usual. For those who doesn't know what is actually happening here in KT, here let me explain some(thou Me too don't really know what is going on). There is a re-election here, both of the sides are fighting for a seat in Parliament, which I mean in between PAS and BN (and of course another calon bebas guy).
This 'event' is getting really hot when all of the BIG PEOPLE from every corners of Malaysia started rushing into KT to help their candidates. Najib,Anwar, Lim Keat Siang and others (sorry I am a big noob in politic) are some of those people. Lets look at some of the pictures I've taken on 13th-first few hours in KT.
Look at the slogans, they are pretty creative aren't they?
Look what happened to Kampung Cina. Flyers, Banners Bunting and those little flags everywhere. I felt kinda tense eating under those flags and surrounded by those election banners.
For the election or for the Chinese New Year :) ?
Pas candidate
Here is some pictures about Kampung Cina. Look at what they've done to our precious Kampung Cina.
Ok on the second day in KT, I went to have a breakfast with my parents and my brother. While we were having out breakfast, some BN guys from Malacca came into the restaurant and giving out these little things which you can see below. These politicians work really hard.
Keadilan
All of the propaganda. They look kinda funny to me everytime I look at them.
This is interesting. Look at that, is that a Chinese New Year greeting card?
WOOT! YOU ARE RIGHT. GREETING CARD! GOOD CREATIVITY.
Family pictures of all the 'stuff' I got at the morning.
At noon, I followed my mom and brother to the hospital and haha that means more shooting for me. I try to take a couple pictures and I just can't stop. Hmm I feel that I am kinda lucky to get back here in time to watch this event.
Ok this is just a part 1 of everything, on 14th(second day i reached KT), I attended a dinner organized by Pakatan Rakya(DAP,PAS and Keadilan) and most of the BIG people like Raja Petra, Nik Aziz, Lim Keat Siang and more were there. More pictures to come stay for the update later. LASTLY, DO NOT MAKE THIS POST POLITICAL .. I AM JUST SHARING SOME EXPERIENCE OF MINE HERE. Thank you.

8 comments:
amboi
meriah
apasal kampung cina macam ni..
what the hell is those posters-bombing!!
chinese new year coming wey..
potong steam!
re-election.. kinda suck.. i am sick today later i will post some new pictures from the talk at ocean restaurant
wah
u go listen talk
kagum !
I also got go listen gok!! Woohoo!! LIM KEAT SIANG pro siaaa!!
who won?
PAS did !
More photos to come.. I am processing some of the photos now..
Post a Comment