Yoyoyo!! It's me!! So long no update the blog liao. How you guys? Hope all of you as good as me, or maybe even better than me. Haha. But it is impossible because I'm really doing good and very toba happy!! and and I just realized tobamates is already 1 year old d. Wow! Time flies...
After sooo long, finally I have something to post. Bo bian la as my life here is so dull and nothing to share with you guys. Two days ago, there was an appreciation dinner of my pass event. Hoho I saw sooo many lengzai and lenglui that day. All dressed up so nicely..especially the gals. A little surprise to me.

After sooo long, finally I have something to post. Bo bian la as my life here is so dull and nothing to share with you guys. Two days ago, there was an appreciation dinner of my pass event. Hoho I saw sooo many lengzai and lenglui that day. All dressed up so nicely..especially the gals. A little surprise to me.
My Gang
ban yeng a bit..haha
Future colleague
I was not there becoz I was on phone with you lo. Hehe
After the dinner, went to yamcha at Old Town with my gang lo. Long time no yamcha at night with all of them d. We talked so much and it was so happy.
kena 偷拍!!
xiong3-ing the fruits..lol
Stupid guy with a Stupid face..HAHA!!
Ahhh it's end of April now and May is coming really soon. It means that final exam is coming soon too and I gonna start my 6 months internship program!! Wahhh I'm so old d lo. Working life is waiting for me..sien sien sien!! But I think I'm still better than those who are going to graduate this year. Hahaha. Good luck to all of you after graduation!!
Thats all for now. Most probably will update again after my final exams ba. Bye bye lo!!
Miss Miss Miss..!!! Love ya~xoxo
5 comments:
yes !
hoh hoh hoh
Mr Happy Man
ya ya ya
Graduation real soonnnn
Find me jobbbbbbb !!!
that pic xiong3-ing the fruit.. nice angle.. the fruits are paper?
Hoho ppl wanna graduate doh. No need find job la you. For pro people like u is job find u doh. Relax at home and ready to receive call. 1 word--DIM! and kiat, yup that is just a paper. Haha. One of my fren very good in photographing, she knows how to take photo from nice angle. But actually I was a bit 偷笑 d. So not enough xiong. Haha.
yea kiat i like that photo also so classy
ming long i miss you also. xoxo
Post a Comment