Me myself and my housemate have became tukang gunting :)
Cleaning the tool and make wig with the hair after gunting
Remember 'the wig'?
Ok. Habis
Ive finished my final year report and goin to submit it tomorrow..
which also means im goin to finish my final year real sooonnnnnnnnnn
I ll be sampai Malaysia on the 25th of july..
and before that I have a presentation, Japanese oral & listening exam, 4 writing exams
and and and graduation ceremony !!!!!!!
I cannot forget this.... need to pay £38 to hire the gown, cap and dunno wat thing..
Graduate very very soon neh
think of that almost everyday
wats going to happen ?
Ive finished my final year report and goin to submit it tomorrow..
which also means im goin to finish my final year real sooonnnnnnnnnn
I ll be sampai Malaysia on the 25th of july..
and before that I have a presentation, Japanese oral & listening exam, 4 writing exams
and and and graduation ceremony !!!!!!!
I cannot forget this.... need to pay £38 to hire the gown, cap and dunno wat thing..
Graduate very very soon neh
think of that almost everyday
wats going to happen ?
6 comments:
沙发~
LOL, the first pic i cant recognise u!! OMG!! macam bettles
wa, got 1 box of 出前一丁! = =
hey ur long hair suits u~! damn yeng....
haha
now u know student here so teruk
no mamak
eat instant noodle
hai hai~~~ ren da hua~~~
hahahahahahhaaaa
Ren da hua...wasai wasai.
Post a Comment