- Cameron Highland trip

Sohai Kah Seng at my house.

1st stop Hutan Lipur Waterfall.

Group photo.

Another side of the waterfall.

神雕侠侣

Ha zai and Kah Seng.

2nd stop.

View from the tea shop.

View #2.

Teh tarik.(very expensive)

自拍

There are flowers surrounding the building, I don't know how but it looks nice.

Damn flowers.

Ringlet's buildings.

Lunch.

Seng Kar.

Mahjong at the place we were living.

=.='''

Cactus at the farm.

Guys group photo.

Taken in the van.

Steamboat, with organic vegetables(konon).

Somewhere outside the restaurant.

Buildings same row with the restaurant.

Girls, girls.

#2.

Kang Ming.

Ha zai.

Strawberry cake I guess ?

Patrick the pro.

Desmond...so fierce

Me again.

Pasar malam in Berinchang is nice, there are a lot of stuff and oh yeah there is a ice cream stall selling Carlsberg ice-cream.

Souvenir.

The flower are so fresh.

Kinda party in the house. There were so much food and of course liquors.

Group photo.

Can't exactly remember the name of this shop.

Souvenirssss.

I love this elven girl souvenir very much.

.... sien ....

Tea farm =.='''

Tea farm photography session.
- Sem break !!! 7.6.2009! memorable day. We (Gap, Soon, HuiYing, CJ, Xin,Kiat and Ken Teck) met up in KT.

Dinner at Hai Xia.

Huiying@Hai Xia(opening ceremony of this special event).

ok guys, from now on you are going to see keng soon 爱演ness.
This one is natural, I took the photo secretly.

Ah gap toba gelap.

AH NUI !!!
We went to ah nui's house after dinner, he was teaching and i saw AH U.

...

Beer Foot !

So pekchek.

可爱的Gapgap.

Huiying toba gien.

CJ and Keng Soon 干.

关公without beard.

淫荡的眼神.

Pening liao.

Jun so enjoy.

Ketawa kuat.

Sembang-sembang.

So many beers and snacks.OH and we have one bottle of Vodka.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF!!!

2 down.

Jun very kuat, he drank a lot and still standing.
- Here I want to clarify, The last 3 men are me Keng Soon and CJ. Ah Xing lari in the middle of the process and AH GAP NO NEED SAY LIAO LA... VERY CLEAR.

7am. Ah gap woke up.Ok from here u can see Keng Soon's toba 爱演ness.(sorry gap, blur liao, i was still feeling dizzy)

Jun noob la. Why I blurred.

贝多芬转世.

See? Toba 爱演.

This one nice.Hui Ying looks like a cyborg.

Taken in front of 小面包.

=.=''' beh suak beh suak.

有够慈祥的.

Look at Jun's eye.. Toba tired la him.
Actually Keng Soon still got a lot of photos, i memang beh tahan. Sibeh kuat acting. Oh and I wasn't too conscious to take photo while we were drinking vodka and playing Wii. Sorry....
- 10.6.2009, We went to Pak Long Sotong(actually I was thinking of taking photos there) and I took quite a lot of photos and OMG THX Hui Ying. Thank you so much for being my model and purposely dressed up and with the make-ups on.THX.

Ah Xing was drinking coconute juice.

Kitty under a chair.

Coconut behind my seat.

So cute.

Hehe...

Stall selling jagung.

Sampan at the beach, everything this sampan will be there, I have no idea why.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Ok here rub your eyes and take some pills. Here come Hui Ying... !!!

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5 text by Xiao Bao..(thx)

#6
- Take some rest...............................

Want sangat.. nah give you.... he looks so 纯真..Can win Oscar award liao.

Herry loves Ellyn?

#7, Text by Shyyi. This is my version of color editing.

#8 Text by Shyyi also (my version of color editing).
Shyyi has her own version of these photos #7 and #8 go to her blog and pick which one u prefer.
Conclusion, here I want to thank a lot of people like Kah Seng, Desmond, Patrick, Ha zai, Seng Kar and their other friends(sorry i can't include all here, i owe you one), Shyyi, Richard, Xiao Bao and TOBAMATES............... Thank you guys. Enjoy !!!

15 comments:
nice photos!
can have new wallpaper d =)~
nice photo... gambatte, daniel..
wahh... those photo are nice especially "Coconut behind my seat"!
no
best one is kengsoon looking at the sea with wind blowing his face
walao keng soon hor.. toba..
so many photos >.<~!!
eh eh...the hying witht the xiao bao words 1 hor...I LOVE IT~~
how to do the color become so?
looks like em...holga photo i guess haha...
wah i like the captions!!!
lomography.. sying...
I have a feeling that daniel going to be a worldclass and toba famous photographer. Jiayou daniel. You can do it!!
wah ming long your mouth sibeh manis... tam girls too much liao however it is useless to me..
next time you make film can find me do keh leh feh.
stand behind and point finger no dialogue that kind one
why suddenly talk about film and why do you want to be a keh le feh?
Nice photo~Cool man,daniel
aiyer kexin..
i want these photossssssssss toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ARGHHHHHH
Post a Comment