Thursday, 4 June 2009

randoms from batu buruk

After 27th of May (my last paper) I went to Cameron Highland with Kah Seng and his friends. It was a nice trip I made a lot of new friends there. Anyways, I got back to Kuala Terengganu on 2nd of June. The 1st thing in my mind is KT is in total chaos.. the traffic the people the pace, everything has changed.. its no longer the old KT accept for those old buildings and attiutde of the citizens.. Whatever here are some random pictures taken in batu buruk 25.3.2009 (MMU midterm break). No description.












Yeah that's all as always i am just having fun with typo play in my photo.Enjoy :)



5 comments:

YnNng said...

good job!

666 said...

ohwei gam sia

卡巴酱 said...

hehe~i love "lonely without an object" and "view from below"~~nice nice~~^^

shyyi said...

the pic with a leg one, maybe can edit it slightly brighter...bit wasted cz too dark and hide the object off =(

666 said...

o yeahor.. i did these photo editing on my dad's pc so i was having some problem with calibration..