Saturday, 22 August 2009

Random update

Wow..so long no update at tobamates d. I just realized my last post was at April. Haha. Paiseh ya. Busy ma, kononnya. But I still care about this blog a lot lo! So a little bit about me recently. Umm..I'm having my 6 months internship program at Petaling Jaya. I'm enjoying my life here as I can hang out with BK, YK, Liang, Kiat, Sam and Aks. Soon and HY will join us sometimes and Kit is going to work at KL too!! Ahhh..working is finally enter into our life. Good luck to those who had grad and started or starting to work soon. All the best in career!

Ok actually I wanna post some pics we taken at Snowflakes, BUT Kiat not manage to send them to me after so long. So hmm..nx time la. Wait patiently kk? :D. So just randomly upload some pics la.


I miss them so much!!!

I'm working at KPMG which is same row with 1utama. In between are oneworld hotel and IBM. So for those who go 1u for shopping can just give me a call and meet up k..if I'm free la. Hehe. The job as auditor is really busy and most of the time I need to work overtime. Last month I went to subang airport to work and took these pics. This is how the aviation service looks like and I have the chance to see various kind of airplanes and helicopters. Cool right? Haha.





Last but not least, my favourite little items. They are so cool! Love them so much. xDxD


That's all for this time. Take care guys and most probably will see all of u in the coming gathering..IF IF the gathering can be organised successfully!!! Hahaha. BYE~<3

4 comments:

Sying said...

omg~ the shoes n clock? so cute la...for sell 1 ar?

kiat said...

waoo... why got my name 1? lol giv tomorrow la haha. nice post anyway..

666 said...

where to get that clock ???

Unknown said...

sying: NOOOOOOO!!! They are not for sell at all!!! and they are priceless. Hehe. Sorry ya

kiat: ur 2moro very long hor. Haha. thanks and I waiting for ur post nw.

Daniel: Donno wo. Souvenir lai de. I think malaysia dont have ba.