I saw the blog is dying and it happened because everyone is busy. These are some photos me and my friends took in their house. We set the background and the enviroment for our assignment (video shooting). After the the video shooting we decided to fool around with it.
hahahahha.
hahahahha.
FOR FUN TO HAVE FUN...



There some new photos I took lately you can see in my Facebook but they are just a part of them.. I am too lazy to upload all.....
Daniel...
Daniel...

4 comments:
not bad not bad...the color editing all so match with the theme yea :D just the 1st pic's caption composition bit messy nia..otherss look good:D
btw...wad video u guys shooting? which assingment? dont tell me is the tvc one?!! ><""
no .. we did this after the tvc shooting. we setup this thing for so long just for the tvc and we didnt want to waste it so .. this happened.. i took the 1st photo lol...
got upload in youtube mah??? want watch!! :D
no wor yisin.. i am so lazy
Post a Comment