Sunday, 8 November 2009

Appreciation

Halo guys! A short update from me. Hmm..ok start with my birthday. A day before my birthday, when I was working in office, my colleagues bought me a cake and sang me a birthday song! Huhu. First time celebrate birthday with colleagues. A memorable one really. I feel great to have a bunch of friendly colleagues. All of them make my working life better despite my long working hours and crazy workload. Anyway, I'm going to finish my internship program in 3 weeks time from now! XD

Then at night I have dinner with BK them at Dragon-i @ 1u. Ok at first I thought they will celebrate my birthday there. BUT NOTHING HAPPEN! We just have a normal dinner there. Somemore I asked BK not to buy me cake as I had one already with my colleagues during evening time. But then he said he forgot my birthday and say sorry to me bla bla bla. and he and kahseng keep saying what BK's house was flooding and want to buy pipe to replace the broken one. The ridiculous thing was I believed in what they said! Ok I know I'm stupid(Ms.Tan always says this to me also..haha) After the dinner, I back home dy lo and kahseng and aks together with me. After a while, they all left and suddenly, kahseng came back to look for his car key. I was like har..mana ada wo ur key. When I opened the door for him to come in, I saw bk them with a cake. I was like OMG..BK tipu saya! I was so surprised to see all of them again as I thought they have back home after the dinner. I have to thanks BK as I know he was the planner for all of this. It was a surprise birthday celebration for me. Woohoo~ Of course I wanna thanks Ricky (the fortune teller..LOL!),MC,OP,Shyyi,AKS,Kahseng,YK,and and our 2 yaoyeng photographer Liang and Daniel Wee. I appreciate everythings that u all have done for me. Thousand of thanks to all of u! =D Ohya, kindly visit facebook for the pictures taken.

Yesterday I played futsal! First time in kl. Haha. As usual, got yk soon they all. What I can say is we are still the same. Laugh all the way and not really serious in playing. I think the main reason is we have no stamina!! Hahaha. Anyway, the 1 hour time was so fun and I can finally catch up with Thomas @ Riojay after so long. Hope we can make the futsal session a weekly activity for all of us!

Btw, I have dinner with soon kiat and liang before our futsal session at a Hakka restaurant, and I get a news from them. Ok it's a bad news for me which made me shocked. I know I'm outdated as I have no time to log in facebook and update myself with all the comments there. Anyway I feel shocked becoz I never know this kind of thing will happen among our frens. We know each others for about 10 years and misunderstanding will still happen among us. Seriously I feel sad. Ok maybe I shouldn't comment much but what I wanna say is we have our own perception towards other people's action. In other way we might misinterpret one people's intention in doing something. and normally this is the reason why misunderstanding will happen. For me, all this will happened just because of misunderstanding. I believe it can be settled if we wish to settle it. Not a big deal right as we are good frens, right? Appreciate our friendship as much as I do. LoL!!! :P:P

Before I end...TAAA DANGGGG!! The only pic for this time!! So u all know la how important it's to me~

Precious present that I got for my 21st birthday! Hehe! I heart u a lot! For sure you are the person who I appreciate the most! See you in less than 1 week time!!!! <3>

I'm going back kt after my intern. Holiday lu! Take care guys! and lets all of us learn to appreciate! Good luck for those who having final exams..especially you~! Have a nice day :):)

xx

3 comments:

Ting said...

amboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii no wonder asked me to come read haha
and btw the cover is soooo super ugly omg T.T

Unknown said...

walao mana find ugly lai? Hahaha!! Toba nice lo. I like it so much ok! Hehe. Thanks ya! <3

Btw u should study lo! Still waste time leave comment here! LoL! Jiayou la~

mc said...

lol ricky the fortune teller. toba la him