Saturday, 21 November 2009

Photos time...... Pangkor Trip ..


30th July 2009, Our major had a 3 days 2 nights trip to Pulau Pangkor. That was the largest trip I had ever attended. Students from Beta 1 till Gamma 2 were attending, it was like 80 of us. Enough of the crap these are are the photos .

We departed from MMU to Lumut by MMU bus. During the journet we stop at one of the famous cave but crap i forgot the name. Yes I was lazy taking photos. Was following leng lui at behind.

The surroundings.

Emo shot.

We were waiting for the ferry and i was damn boring.

2nd day at the hotel before we went out to visit the whole island.. This rebana ubi is placed in front of our hotel.

This is the bus/van? we took. You can see these pink little vans all over the island. They are kinda like taxi but just for big groups of visitors. I don't know what am i talking about.

My favorite lectures of all time, from left to right, Mr. Fauzan, Mr. Najib and Mr. Nazri.

Taken at the sort of ship factory or something, they made sampan and ships here. This uncle is pretty pekchek.
Another emo shot.

Satay ikan factory. Most of the satay ikan we eat everyday is made in here. And talking about Pulau Pangkor, people will always mention satay ikan. like keropok lekor for Terengganu. or Nasi Dagang. Or Nasi Minyak. or Nasi Kunyit or Chuan Kee Chicken Rice.
The china town. Pulau Pangkor has 52% Chinese 47 % Malays and 1% for the rest. A lot of shots here were taken in the van where i had to swing my hand outside of the window without looking into the view finder, in the mean time worrying about my camera would fall off > break into pieces > left behind and never coming back.

This kid is so cute. Yet another shot taken in the van .

The little Great Wall. Whatever it has a temple there and this place is astoundingly scenic.

Part of it.

The temple area.

Inside. It was dark = high ISO = noise.

Front view. There are a lot to show but I have to filter them. Oh yeah there are 2 big 鲤鱼 in the pond. Nobody knows how old they are, but they are as big as I can't explain.. TOO BIG. and LONG. and FAT. You guys should go and see them before they die.. They are as big as a cow.

Pretty Iranian junior at the stronghold built by the Dutchmen in the past.

Something sort of like a garden. Below the stronghold.


People together with us. Our friends and classmates.After this we went snorkeling and I was almost DEAD. People, watch out of those corals, they are fucking deadly. Please do not be a fucking hero. and DON'T TRY TO SWIM IF YOU CAN'T. I WAS STUPID AND ALMOST DEAD.

My classmates. Ini abang punya kamera tak takut air. HAHA so much fun. but in the mean time I have to sit on the boat.
Look how to stupid I was, thats why I didn't go down to the sea and play together with them.

Returning from the sea. Nice sunset. I love it

Emo shot taken by Mr Nazri.

We were heading back to Cyberjaya on the 3rd day. We stopped at the Kelly's Castle (a very nice haunted castle), and a Monkey Whatever Wetland. I didn't took any photos because all of my friends were sick result from having too much 'Fun' in the water.

It's a unforgettable experience. Damn, I miss those days.

Here is something I just do for fun.

A tribute to the Melaka trip from the last post.

Hope you guys enjoy..... DONT MESS WITH CORALS AND SEA WATER ! Remember!

Thx
-Daniel@Sonne666





2 comments:

kiat said...

*like*

666 said...

jom lets go pangkor and melaka again ....