Friday, 2 April 2010

Time@Memory

Halo guys! it's me again. Ok this blog is dieing or maybe already dead, but anyway I'm still trying my best to save it. Easter is coming ma, so maybe this blog can resurrect also lo. Haha ok it's lame I know.

Last week I participated in an accounting quiz named IVAQ which is an annual event organized by MMU accounting club. Unfortunately, my team unable to qualify into second round, but at least we have tried our best and yea this year is superb competitive lo as there was about 20 top universities/colleges joined the event. Anyway it's a very good experience for me to join the event as a participant.

All of us

My teammates..obviously three of them 1 gang lo

the guys


Actually I have been supported this event for 4 consecutive years. When I was a 1st year degree student, I support the event as an audience. 2nd year as a working committee. 3rd year as a high committee and in this final year final sem, as a participant. When I'm writing this post, I just realized that 4 years of my degree life is going to end soon, very soon. Wow 4 years man! and I'm going to grad in less than 2 months time. I'm trying to recall back all the memories during my 5 years uni life but it's too much. Games, friends, lecturers, classmates, books, events everything everything. And yea all of them will be stored as my uni life memory soon as I'm going to step out to society life...memory that I won't forget for my entire life.

Before ending this post, I think of this question and I think I better write in Chinese :
如果时间可以倒流,你最想重做的事或决定是什么呢?如果可以,我一定不会做那愚蠢的决定.
p/s: again 没有如果 + 人生充满着回忆

5 comments:

Kiat said...

ming long ga yao!

Unknown said...

kiat..y u sound like this tobamates is my own blog like that? Post sth pls mate. ZzzzZ

Kiat said...

owei, i mean gayao for your final semester and your future journey leh. not blog writing. ish ish ish. ok i promise to post something when i graduated! :D

666 said...

i listen 1st

666 said...

oi blogspot didn't show my comment.
i said : " kiat, i listen 1st."