Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Some fun time.. Old photos


OK some photos to share, since 浩嫂 said this blog has become boring. This series got a lot of Kelvin's photos o...

This is one of my favorite fun time ever in KT in these few years.
Time : 2009 - 10 - 24
Location : Chendering Beach

LCCT Airport, where starts my Gamma Year Trimester 1 Break

I am bored.

Kah Seng's Waja. Journey to the BBQ Location, In front of Masjid Terapung

My favorite shot #1 So natural .

Favorite shot #2. I wish I can be child once more.

Album cover .

Yong Keong was pekchek.

If tak salah this is Kah Seng's foot.

Favorite shot.

View from above. Nicest place on earth.


View from below.

The whole place just looks like a desert

It was getting darker,
Wonderful terrain.

Setting up the fire.

Kah Seng was frustrated.

LOL Vincent, you were so focused.

Guthrie. Personally I love this shot.

LOL, The newspaper is for the BBQ not to read.

What a beautiful place. there is a some sea water coming into another part of the beach. How weird.
Same as above, different view.

People eating, I took photos.

Ham Sap is laughing.

Lol.

Eh this one nice.

Lol. Garfled Cat.

Look at all the chao tar food.

View #2

陪你去看流星雨

Wooh.. Got alien. Stop acting la Kelvin.

Horrible sausage.

Busy makan

Nicest chicken ever. So delicious.

Concentrate huh.

帅.

One of my favorite shot all time.

Same as above. One of my favorite shot.

So united. Ah, my photo diary.

I love this one the most ! God, I'm lucky, but not very lucky enough thou.

ah, I miss the time we were together.

View from somewhere higher.

Food. Food......food

The coast.

Worm eye perspective.
The beach. There were so many people there having fun.

My Hao Hao.

Guthrie is trying to open the bottle of wine,

Night is coming.

Jackass playing with fire.

Last shot,end.

It is one of the best memories I had in KT. Thanks to Wenjie, Vincent, Kah Seng, Yong Keong, Guthrie, Och, Kelvin and Ricky and of course myself. Thank you guys.


Ming Long's Birthday.

Paiseh, quite long time ago liao, I am so lazy to post them up. Anyways these are the shots for you memories...also for mine.

Tobamates !

Yeng eh.

Are you slicing the cake or killing it?

一点都不可爱pun.

Read !!!

WARNING: The following images should not be seen by anyone. Your eyes will bleed, you will probably not sleep for 3 days, and therapy may be required.







-EnD-



Stupid romance whatever prediction card game. This thing really meant to be a joke.

Night view from Ming Long's apartment.

Ok done. Thx
Daniel.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

toba nice post Daniel! U r the man! haha. keep it up mate:)

Corner In Me said...

where;s the BBQ which got me 1?? hahaha

666 said...

got got.. later later

Anonymous said...

bravo bravo!


huiyeng