Yo! Long time nvr update this blog. It seems like dyingggg. Sad. But nvm la, I think everyone is busying working or paktoring or etc la. I have finished my degree!..after 4 years + 1 year of foundation. Hmm..am really nth to do now. Hahaha. Waiting for my working life to be started at mid of Aug which is 2 months later! Woohoo~!
Since the day I finished my last paper in uni life, I really enjoyed a lot and done several things that I wished to do all these while. Thanks to my 'assignment' gang and the 'Malaccan' gang. Haha!
1. First time have overseas trip with my frens! Phuket @ 18-21th of May
Since the day I finished my last paper in uni life, I really enjoyed a lot and done several things that I wished to do all these while. Thanks to my 'assignment' gang and the 'Malaccan' gang. Haha!
1. First time have overseas trip with my frens! Phuket @ 18-21th of May
All of us
2 groups of ppl. Phuket's gathering!
RandomThis trip was a memorable one! Had a lot of fun over there. Phuket is an ideal place for relaxing. It's really happy to travel with u guys! Hopefully we can have another trip again ya! and wish u guys all the best in future! see ya during convo:)
2. First time to Muar! @ 26th of May
2. First time to Muar! @ 26th of May
All of us
Oh Durian
Yeahhh~
I just 'pijak' only, didn't 'sentuh'
Woohoo!3. First time try bunga raya 'siham' and 'lala'! (26th of May) The place is really 'fantastic'! For sure that will be my first and also last time to eat there. Haha. Anyway thanks LeeChuan for 完成我的心愿. LOL!
4. First time join the wesak day's procession! (27th of May)
4. First time join the wesak day's procession! (27th of May)
gals & guys with white shirts
Waileng's 90th birthday!! LOL!5. First time to Broga Hill! (6th of June)





I went there with my bro-in-law and nephew. That place was really crowded! Yes I use the word crowded. Can u imagine there was traffic jam along the way to the top of the hill? and I'm so proud of my nephew because he can walk up to the top without taking a rest. Those adults who stop halfway shown their impress as this little kid is so strong and determined. Anyway Broga Hill is a nice place for those who like to see sunrise.
I have celebrated both of my niece's birthday at June. One in KL and the other one in KT. They are really cute!!
2 years old birthday gal. Her smile looks like she wants to cry. Haha!
Cool cool gal. Difficult to make her smile
4 years old birthday gal. This baby gal really like to take photo. Behtahan!Back in kt for a week dy. Have been quite free for the pass 1 week but now is bz due to WORLD CUP 2010!! Woohoo!! I'm sure all the football fans are crazy for this event now. I have watched several matches but most of them are boring and disappointed, especially England match. Such a mistake from the keeper happened in world cup game, somemore on England team. SAD kaolat! Hopefully all the players and teams can play at their best level so that the coming matches can be more exciting.
Recently, I come across with a phrase : Be worth of the love for you. Hmm..guys think about it.
Before I end, evening view from my shop. Kt is such a beautiful and peaceful place.
Recently, I come across with a phrase : Be worth of the love for you. Hmm..guys think about it.
Before I end, evening view from my shop. Kt is such a beautiful and peaceful place.





3 comments:
cheers! :) bila back pj?
ML, U ARE A FCKING PIMP! hahaha...
国外同志开放视频聊天室 , mfc的美女主播 , mfc的美女 , 夫妻网聊天室 , 真爱旅舍真人秀聊天室 , 茵茵聊天室 , 新视界免费视频聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室
Post a Comment