Good September !
August had came to an end..
Happy belated Birthday to all the August babies.. hope u guys had a very very good one
especially to this one..
This is the place i lepak most of my daytime.
And I want to show people my dogs !
AND AND AND AND
we went to Awana last Sunday..
That was a trip to remember...
August was so so so great. :) but September seems to be a hard one..
Im going to UK on the 22nd this month.
wish me luck buddies..
People out there...
Im so xingfu now.. ah hahah
everyday is so colourful with the existence of this little girl.
had so much much fun with her.
none of the days is gloomy. even if it does rain, a rainbow will follow right at the end of the rain.
woh... leong nye..
You know wat exactly I'm thinking.
You know wat exactly I want.
You know how to make me happy.
You know that I want you so much.
You know who you are.
hey honey bee !
remember what you have said to me..
always remember
always remind yourself ! :)
YOU !
you've got all my heart :)
love love love
xxxxxx
2 comments:
toba geli..
but sweet sia~
:)
ricky jia you, ming chu jia you~
good..... gambateh ricky
Post a Comment