Saturday, 13 September 2008

Random Update

Hmm..I have some fun recently with my friends!

went to genting with yk, ks and 2 members of #sk29 which are op and sp..hope nx time alvin, aks and eh will go along..we went to genting theme park!!huhu..I din go there for years d..feel so excited but end up with abit disappointed becoz the games there din make me feel 'gen jiong' anymore!!soon I'm not 'ban' man,it's truth ok!?





op was scared when playing this!!!beh tahan
I like this pic!

Then then then I have a wonderful steamboat dinner with my classmates..it was just so funny and memorable..haha







Siew Khim's birthday dinner at Simply Fish.






me & birthday boy

I went to HaoHao's bbq birthday dinner at Batang Kali last Sunday!!! tat will be our tobamates last gathering before 3 of them go back uk..btw no pic is available coz all with haohao

After a week busy with assignments, yest night I went out to have a walk at Jonker Walk and Eye of Malacca. We even play 灯笼 around Eye of Malacca there!!! haha..so funny





Me & DAI KA JIE
Eye On Malacca

I like this!!!

Recently I feel that many of my friends have grown up especially a friend that once I tot he is a playboy.His mind has changed mainly becoz of experience that he gained. I feel touched after listening to his story. I'm sorry that I have misunderstand u previously.
Am I still the small & little longlong that nvr grow up??doubt about it..haha

Mooncake Festival is coming soon!!! celebrate this special day with ur lovely one mates
中秋节快乐!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MingLong
nampak interesting !

Anonymous said...

like the reflection pic huh~