Sunday, 16 November 2008

Behold my mighty spam hammer, Get ready

These are pictures taken during the semester break. During the holidays I went to the FEI at Kuala Ibai (I don't know what it stands for but definately not FEI YI QING) and took some shots but unfortunately with my 18-55mm lens I can't do anything because there was a distance limitation for me to take pictures. And one thing that quite shocking for me was, during the competition there were a lot of foreigners, I was like at another world.

The pictures at the beach was taken at the sotong bakar stall near the airport.
Close up, this is the east coast horse team.East coast team got the 3rd place in a 3 teams competition, I don't know what the Terengganu Sultan did at the team. Kidding..
Beauty and the beast.
White horse.
Horse from Punjab.This uncle loves me, I had a lot of his photos.. so love to take pictures, beh tahan.
The runner up of the competition, Australian Pony Club
Horse
Australian girls uhmmm
Close up shot with my 18-55mm.LOL
Horse ride.
Warming up
2 contestants chatting while warming up their horses.(note that the picture is kinda blur, I have a lot of pictures about these 2 girls but i kinda messed up because most of them are either under exposed or just simply imperfect, I am still a rookie, forgive me.)
Sampans at the beach
Trying to fool around with Photoshop.Pak cik trying to make coconut juice
Kids playing.Remember the fun time we had during the past.
Ah there goes the good times....
Cool
Random snap of a family having fun at the beach

Fooling around at the angle of a stone, focus point kinda messed up right here
Dusk
A random snapshot
Boy sitting on a boat, he didn't realise or may be he did and trying to look cool, something like that.
Having fun with footprints

The connection speed is raping me again and again so guess that's all. I will upload the work I've done at the past semesters and I hope I see some comments, suggestions, advices and even insults, complains or whatever shit it is. They are always welcome and they are the only reason keeping me foward.

Keep it up guys :)




15 comments:

Unknown said...

Good post and the photos taken by u are nice. Keep it up mate!

1+ said...

The 6th horse photo and the last photo are awesome!!

the "sampan at the beach" is nice too, but a tad too bright.

keep up the good work!!!

meanwhile ive gotta sleep, finals tmr!! T__T

Anonymous said...

thanks guys.. i will try harder next time.. and yijia.. good luck in your exam

Anonymous said...

nice pics!! there r horses from india too.. i know the owner.. :P

syen said...

i like the sampan, kids at beach and beach at dusk picture!!! esp the color contrast =)
keep it up!!!

Anonymous said...

that guy which replied with ':)'
better don't reply

Anonymous said...

oh my..daniel..ur photo keng leh~!!! nice nice...i like it!

Anonymous said...

thx sying thx alot they could be better, if you are free we can go out shooting together.

Unknown said...

nice photos but the photo that i want to see the most right now is the photo of you.
Hows your hair now
i want to see i want to see

Anonymous said...

KT got so beautiful mer.. haha.. but i know nowadays lots of nistelrooy nearby my house there... keke

Anonymous said...

nistlerooy?

Anonymous said...

wah.. awesome! like the colour of the clouds in dusk!!

Unknown said...

I also want to know which nistelrooy is Kelvin talking about.

Unknown said...

Aiyo Daniel and Kit, 4get Nistelrooy=horse d aa?toba la u two..haha!!

Anonymous said...

oo horse.. that was long time ago.. i couldn't recall,and oops look whos here? sue yan!!! long time no see how are you doing?