CJ sabor la. I nid to accumulate things to update ma. U know la my life is so simple n dull. Haha.
Ok lets start with birthday wish. Happy Birthday to
Mr. Foo Ooi Pin!! huhu another friend 21st years old d. I'm
sorry for din join ur birthday party!!! Deepest apology from me. Pretty sure tat u all have lot of fun yesterday night and I'm so sad for missed it. I promise I will do anything u want as compensation.
Yesterday was my friend JE's birthday. Have our lunch at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng at Dataran Pahlawan and then went to sing k as usual. Dinner at Pearl Cafe.

Birthday Gal-Ms.Ng Jue Yee

Inside Wong Kok

taken while waiting for food to be served

Me & Je wif toba big cup of milk tea


All of us @ Gogo K room

Me & Birthday Gal

The gals

The guys

All of us @ Pearl Cafe

Me & LC. kinda stupid

My friend said L.F.C = Liverpool Fried Chicken
p/s: I need love too:PHmm..wanna post some random photos tat I took during the last sem break.

Me wif 2 cute nephews

Kanak-kanak sekalian.kinda difficult to take a proper photo of them

Youngest niece. Beh tahan wif her cuteness!

A huge cruise at Duyung named Asean Lady

Various brand of beer in sk39

Finished

Op's 银龙. Toba lansi and aggressive as its owner.Haha
New sem has begun. Another tough sem. Sienzzzzz!! All the best to me and others Mmu friends!!
~Have a nice day~
6 comments:
sk39 not 29!
Anyway, tq ml!
Miss u~
that kid in colourful shirt so cute! hehe
cute cute cute!!!
hehehehe. the kiddies i mean.
and ehhhhhh.. minglong dont look too firce in his pics liao wor!!! big improvement! lol
minglong always celebrate bday with lenglui tsk tsk tsk
so hangfuk xD
Op:sorry.typo.
Kiat:of course coz he got a cute uncle!! haha.
Shufen:10s for ur compliment!!Hehe.
mc:mana ada wo.I also din celebrate ur birthday wif u.U la the only lenglui.am I right Kit??haha.
nice, all are nice..keep up the good work
Post a Comment