Hi,
yes it's a weekend again..
but not really looking forward..
same busy.. nothing special..
really busy for the past week..
had really lots of delivery food.. hahah.. as a result of lazyness to cook.
oh... my tutor praised my work last week
"Ricky you've done a brilliant mesh design this week"
woohooo
made me steam awhile... (note: really awhile only)
bought a Logitech x-140 speakers to replace my laptop's speakers couple of days ago...
not a very cool one.. but it's still pretty nice.
and hor and hor
addicted to 信乐团 lately..
hahahaaaaa
listen to this :
Oh wei...
makes me want to sing K.. although I dont think I can sing the key above..
aih aih aih
it's 4.49am in the morning now..
and I've got to have a design shit group meeting later at 10 o'clock... amboi....
should I go and have some sleep now?
why do i have a meeting on saturday?
bosan nye...... project project project sok mo... kitai...
ei ei ei
anyone out there...
if you are free
pls come talk to me in msn...
sien dao bao !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
u buy speaker for what.
buy lah new mic,
ur mic so deh so cacat so bising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment