Thursday, 11 December 2008

Flood alert !!! Photos taken recently..

So, I get owned by the connection lately and I was cursing all the time like always. These are the photos I've taken recently.
I don't know what is this but I feel it kinda cool.

Snowing in Cyberjaya?
Yes it was snowing in Cyberjaya

Below are the pictures I've taken during Wai Jane's birthday party.. I am too lazy to put discriptions. Have fun.















That's all for today.. Well there is more to come because this Sunday I am going to attend one photography workshop so I wish I can learn and take more good pictures. Bless me
Uhh btw i am kinda drunk and cold right now... Be adviced, next time do not eat mee rojak after u drink, why? Because when u throw up, the kuah rojak is gonna hurt your throat a lot.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time do not eat mee rojak after u drink, why? Because when u throw up, the kuah rojak is gonna hurt your throat a lot.

ROFL, got it!!

Anonymous said...

the rojak thingy is gross la~ hahaha
btw...jane's b**bs looks bigger from the angle la hhaha

Anonymous said...

nice angle :P

Anonymous said...

keat u mean the bxxbs?

Anonymous said...

no la no la. haha. that one got thomas yk and aks 1

Anonymous said...

remove her pic leh~~ aiyo not so nice~~~

Anonymous said...

as mc requested, i've removed the pic