I can’t see,
I can’t feel myself anymore.
I can’t smile,
I can’t cry,
It’s just not worth fighting anymore.
Has grown into someone that I did not wish for,
Like a sad song serenading my soul,
I just long for the love that I have hated so much before.
I can’t listen,
It will only cut my soul even more.
I can’t wish,
I can’t dream,
I just can’t let myself to be hurt anymore.
I need to escape from the madness inside,
Like the leaves descending lifelessly in fall,
My heart has withered all its strength to move on.
Do u all like get stunned after reading the poem? Feel impressed or unbelievable that how come MingLong can come out with such a fantastic poem? Haha!! Keng leh!!
Have been sick for few days. AGAIN during study week. Haiz. So tired to do everything. Can't study. Can't go gym. The only thing that I manage to do is lying on bed and sleep. It's good for me perhaps coz I can't sleep well for so long and take a good rest. BUT now is study week and I need to study lo!! Again the timing is so toba not nice...
Kit, I changed our blog's song to the song tat u asked me must not listen to. Actually I listen to u but God let me listen to it again and again. Haiz. 要来的一定会来,想避都避不到的。So no need for us to avoid it purposely. Actually this song is really nice and perfect when match with the drama. However, drama is drama, life is life.
2 more days and it will be 2009. 2008 is a wonderful year for me which I learned a lot a lot. Lot of happiness and of course sadness. Thanks to those who care and good to me throughout the year. Appreciate it...sincerely.
A brand new year is coming. Can't wait for it. Wish everything goes smoothly to all of my friends in the coming year and always stay happy!! Hope that all of us can learn more in the coming year to further improve ourself because life is all about learning right. Lets improve together and enjoy a better life!
Happy studying to all the MMU guys and Good Luck in the coming exams! Jiayou!
~Happy New Year 2009~Good Day~
With LOVE

5 comments:
Nice poem...
Sounds very sad
n the heart shape, y look like jade 1?? so nice leh~
ehhhh i like this song so much too!!!
you asked me not to listen to this song..
then u asked me listen to 爱你一万年
SY: The pink color stuff is a kind of batu. I don think is jade. My friend said his mom bought in WOFS to increase his 桃花运. haha
MC: u don listen to this song la..listen to 爱你一万年 which sing by
mr.kit
kit,coz 爱你一万年 is a nice song too and suit u.
hahaha... i the pink heart is crystal... not batu~ lolz :P
Post a Comment