Yeahhh~~finished my 2 papers 2day!!!omgg..yesterday I slept for 6 hours ++ and 2day I have 6 hours of exam!!!but nvm..it's over now..huhu!!!
yesterday I went to
KFC!!! I missss kfc so much coz I long long time din go out from my uni area already..!!everyday eat maggi goreng..nasi goreng..mix rice..so sien..

Dinner plate!!my favourite..

So colorful inside KFC coz celebrating its 35th anniversary
KFC is my favourite fast food..!!but yesterday I feel sooo disappointed because KFC increased its price!!!haiz...sad case..
INFLATION everywhere everytime everything!!

My bed!!omg so messy..books n notes everywhere
still got 3 more papers to go..n 13 days more I will be in KT..!!
tat all for now..good night guys!!
12 comments:
oh I want KFC
i'm gonna see u in kt !!
eih.. why ur dinner plate tak dak roti punye?
22 days only!!!!very soon~~
kit..when i take tat pic the bread already inside my stomach..hahahaa!!
china's kfc hor the chicken so small nia cis!
MC the chicken i get tat day also small lo...sad..somemore price increased!!!haiz..really sien
wah soon toba cold laaa...!!ahahaha
every tuesday here punya KFC 2 piece of chicken and fries only 2 CND~~
but long time no eat KFC ady
T.T
Icic..kfc so nice!!must eat!!haha
btw who r u Andy?do i know u?
haha do i know u ..
人怕出名, 猪怕肥 ~
who is andy?
any u guys know malaysia kfc got chicken rice now? =.=
anyway* typo
Post a Comment