Saturday, 24 May 2008

HOLIDAY @ photo post

I fin my final exam yest!!woohoooo~~now having 3 weeks holiday!!

Yest after finish my last paper at 12pm I went out 'pou' wif my classmates..haha..actually yest was my friend XIN YUN's birthday..so we went out to celebrate her birthday lo..

After lunch, we went to GOGO KTV to SING K!!!!haha...the place not bad..at malacca jetty..n we took lotsss of pic...hahaaa..I gonna post some here~

classmates outside karaoke room
hahaha...yeah~

sleeping on friend's shoulder..he is damm fit..feel so warm..I'm so GAY right??lol

woohoo sing sing sing~~JE suddenly come in..haha

ush!!

K 歌之后..she toba pro

~Birthday Gal~

0522

the cake named white lady..toba nice!

view outside the karaoke room..nice right?

at the cafe outside the ktv

aahhhh!!I'm going to fly..woohoooo~

I din drink okkKK!!saje..haha

on the buggie which fetch us from entrance to our room..cool right!?

after sing K, it was already dinner time..n SOON this time I have big meal..don liu kou sui~actually i know u wont coz my meal will be nth for u..haha..but consider quite big meal for me d..T_T

borsch soup + garlic bread + dessert + grilled pork chop hot plate..
do u c ah wong in the middle there??coz there is wong kok char chan teng!!

birthday gal wif her marvellous super duper toba big milk tea..hoho~

I fin my big meal in 10-15 min only i think...coz we were rushing for movie..haha..we watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of The Crystal Skull.. nice movie..I toba minat Harrison Ford..he is already 65 years old but still so yeng n tough in the movie..


2day I was so busyyy...omg...coz I moved my stuff to my new house!!hehe..n I used few hours to clean up my new room..toba kilat now my room..haha

ignore the bed pls..tat's not mine..the bedsheet so ugly..zz

Anyone feel familiar wif my room??especially aks..coz there is EP!!!somemore it's room 4..haha...but now the name changed to Regal Park d..I miss the EP time wif u all guys-->aks, yk, bk, sebas, ks, alvin, op & steven...hope tat my 1 year time in Regal Park also will be as enjoyable as that time..but i think tat's almost impossible..!!!haiz..

kla...wish all of u Happy Holiday~~!!for those who no holiday, Happy Schooling ba..LOL!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ml ..
lei hou ke ai ah ~ (2nd pic)

Kelvin said...

ming long so happening.. wohoo!

Unknown said...

ml dai gor zai lahh
dui beer

Unknown said...

soonsoon u more ke ai la..kawaii!!hahaha..

happening..woohoo~~gonna c u haohao!!

where got dui beer..i'm not u la..haha

br!an said...

ML still always act cool :P

Unknown said...

I nvr act cool..zz..tat's me