Saturday, 10 May 2008

library life~

Nth special happen to me recently..everyday study study n study..sien..I donno what to post..so I decided to write about my uni library..be4 I start I would like to tell MISS SARAH tat almost all of tobamates r having or gonna to have exams..so WE R BUSY OK??!!

I go to library from morning till night since the beginning of study week..!!OMGG tat's totally not me!!!but recently I feel tat I love my uni library very much..!!I totally no idea y I have tat feeling...Hmm..maybe coz I like to be alone in library..haha~

Yesterday I went to library around 11am n the library was almost full!!..zz..all the carrels were fully booked by ppl..sad..so I have to 'tumpang' at my classmates' table..haiz..n the worst thing is I cant concentrate because I was talking to my classmates all the time..haha..a day wasted like tat!!!
All my classmates busy studying..the table was so messy!!

So 2day I woke up at 8 sth to go to library!!!!I cant believe in myself for tat..I'm sure tat my classmates will surely shout WT* if they read this..haha..when I reached the library at 9am, ground floor n 2nd floor of library was already full of ppl!!..at tat moment I just realized that MMU students are HARDWORKING!!!but luckily 3rd floor was still empty..
The place I sat for whole day..just a small table..like a box which is called carrel
Me..look so dumb..but imagine tat was 9am OK??
Before
After a few minutes

My uni library..nice right?

2moro have to go at 9am again to get a carrel...haiz..have to sleep d..good night everyone!!

~Good Luck for those who r going to have exams~

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muahaha. im da first to read tis post i gues..u look really dumb in tht photo.. sleepy look..makesure wat u read goes into ur mind.. all the best in final again.. jiayou :)

shyyi said...

wehh.nice eh mlc lib...compare v cyber one..............!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wah...ming long jia you wor...i nevr been to cyber's library to study pun~hahaha

Anonymous said...

wa... so hardworking.. my study week = holiday!! study only starts 1 night before paper.. kekeke all the best to ming long! and others who studying..加油!

Unknown said...

owei anonymous..put ur name le~~don shy!!btw 10s 10s..haha

i nvr go to cyber library be4..so i cant compare..but malacca library really quite nice d..haha

sy..ur finals just carry very low percentage only le..mine 65% aa!!ur coursework more important..n don vomit blood d la..haha..all the best in ur finals!!

kiat..now toba not like SPM d la..if i din study i really will fail..!!haiz..now study also toba like tat only...sad aa!!10s for ur jiayou~~

Anonymous said...

ming long tis post really me think back when spm coming we go library study togerther that time... miss it so much

Anonymous said...

yea !! that is when ml become 1 of our best mates !!!!

Anonymous said...

hehe... i love to study in library!~ hmmm... jia you for you finals lar!! ^^ support u~

Anonymous said...

btw, forgot 2 say:

GOOD LUCK!!! ^^

Anonymous said...

Pro lo ML. 9am - 2am, sure GG in Lib. But i think i will GG in exam if dun do like this.lol.

Good Luck in exam~!

Unknown said...

aiyo gap..tat time we go library to play only lo..toba no study..zz..i also miss tat time..haiz

lilian..!!10s 10s..i will back kt on 27th night..woohoo~~

lucas..i go till 11pm sth only la..nvr till 2am ok?siao meh..n u more pro than me lo..u still can got time teach ur gf accounting!!woohoo!!good bf..haha..good luck in exam!!

Anonymous said...

toba dumb minglong in the pic wahahahaha~~~~

all the best to everyone who's having exam or going to exam! you guys have my fully support =D
muakss muakss

Unknown said...

haha..i always dumb..so sad!!

wah mc now i full of spirit doh..got ur support n muakss!!!TOBA!!!woohoo~

Unknown said...

hohohoh~~~
i saw ur crocodile skin wallet on the table