yah.. it's the 21st of May and it is exactly one more month before i get my ass back on my sofa back in kt home.
Yes exam weeks.. i have done 2 papers so far and 4 more papers to go.. I need Luck so much now.. I dont want to screw up my papers... Final year next year.. I dont want to have any 冬瓜豆腐 to happen until i graduate in another year time..
stress comes and goes very fast.. it is quite sufficient to make me emo though.. for max 20mins.
When I happen to be pekchek during my revision, the way i hold my pen will like holding a rokok.. haha... toba pekchek..Yes exam weeks.. i have done 2 papers so far and 4 more papers to go.. I need Luck so much now.. I dont want to screw up my papers... Final year next year.. I dont want to have any 冬瓜豆腐 to happen until i graduate in another year time..
stress comes and goes very fast.. it is quite sufficient to make me emo though.. for max 20mins.
please note that I DON'T SMOKE :-)
some photos before the first paper started:
then I was trying to follow both of my fren besides to lan yeng,
but dont know why did i laugh in the end.
but dont know why did i laugh in the end.
Today's paper:
but if God ada senang pls come help me in my exam..
Btw does anyone watch 原来爱上贼 ?

劉松仁 is so yeng.. I wish I can be so yeng until 60 years old... hahahahah
No regret... still can sot girls until 60 years old.... if so, someone is going to be pekchek at that time..
MingLong and KengSoon are planning where to go in KT during their holiday without me.. toba they are like so happy just because I won't be there during that time..
I dont really remember who sent this to me but watch it..
I dont really remember who sent this to me but watch it..
And my leg was so toba cramp this morning... It started to attack my right leg first.. Fortunately, I was succeeding in dodging it but before I was able to celebrate the glory, it came back and attacked my left leg.. I was totally defenseless that time and so it was fu*king cramp in my left leg.. + I was so sleepy that time.. I just left it alone to cramp and continue to sleep in pain..
Alright mate, itu saje.. ciao...
Best of Luck.. To me..
6 comments:
PLAN PLAN PLAN!!woohooo~~~~KIT U R NOT INCLUDED!!wahhahahha...
n kit u r very yeng now..don 4get who u r..bing bu yan zhak, zhe shi zhan zheng!!haha
1st : study not a stress but a relax ~
2nd : dunno why god is angry with asia ~
3rd : when u are 60 .. u wont be so yeng ~
4th : me and ml will enjoy without u ~
5th : leg cramp is ur bou ying .. like what u did to kelvin last time ~
tak dak stress sangat.. sien only
hey... ricky~~ wish u all lots and lots of good luck!! ^^
jia you lar~
the monkey kissing skills tobak geng..... kit when u finish ur exam...?
wednesday.. ada program ke?
Post a Comment