Before Kit back to UK, we celebrated his BIRTHDAY at #sk39, a wonderful place with unbeatable brotherhood. I think it was surprising for him. He keep saying 10s to me tat night. The feeling was so good. Haha!
After this happy moment, the next day I sent Kit & Soon at KLIA. When I was there, I feel that time flies. I still remember clearly in my mind the 1st time I sent them at KLIA last year and now they back UK again.
c nothing but they looks sooooo thin
Take care mates.
Today is my toba cute nephew 3 years old birthday!! wanna wish him Happy Birthday and guai guai. Anyway he won't read this also. I'm so lame.
As I know, today is Soon Mum's birthday also. Happy Birthday aunty! 永远青春美丽..
Mmu finals is just around the corner. Wish all of the mmu guys GOOD LUCK!!! Jiayou Jiayou~
AND AND AND today is HARI RAYA!! SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI to everyone!! haha toba bo la lang with us.
1 comment:
Post a Comment