Monday, 13 October 2008

We own this blog

Heya` boys and girls... If you're asking how am I here, I can answer you .. Im good !

I've been here for almost 3 weeks. Nothing much has done by me.
Just attended the lectures without my attention at all.
Do not really know what I've learned this 3 weeks.

I've got my Final Project title. It is some research + design + test on one of the component in the railway track. Next time KTM can take me. Hah

Good Luck to MingLong and para para MMU students... Gambateh des neh.

This time I want to show people my new house

My work desk

My bed obviously
MingLong asked me to invite a guai po to lie on the bed for a photo
Kengsoon said : "Give him leapard 胆 he also not dare to do so"



The famous corridor



The living room

Sofa and a box of Vodka Apple drinks

The kitchen



Hah, I've found these photos. Bei .. Do you remember where's this place?






Lastly, a very small test for people.

Spot the different item on the desk from the first photo in this post.



Not much words this time. I will post another one in 2 days time.


Much Love
xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Leopard 胆!!! Haha..
Kit oo Kit. Be a man PLSSSS!!! ur bed is toba big!!! LOL

Unknown said...

cannot.. i chose to bochi this time
haha

Amsee said...

i give u leapord 胆~
u try to find a guai po take pic on the bed~
let's see what will happen next~

oh bei~~ i spotted the difference!!!! muaksss