Friday, 3 October 2008

Hello!
Finally I get to online after more than a week waiting.
Just got my modem and router from virgin media today. oh ... happy !


Oh MingLong talked about my birthday in the previous post.
I had 3 birthday cakes this year.
one from my mummy
one from my MingLong
one from my housemates here on the exact day.


hah. I thought they wouldnt know at first.
but luckily facebook told them.



oh oh oh .. and yah ... on the day before my birthday.. I went to the hospital here to see doctor.
I suffered a very serious stomachache in the morning. hahah
so i took a cab to the hospital in my uni.

I saw a girl broke her arm probably after clubbing i guess
I saw 2 guys' shirts were so bloody there after fighting each other again probably after clubbing i guess.
I went to the Emergency Department. After the nurse checked my blood pressure, i was waiting there for like an hour to get the pain relief pill. I was so so in pain that time and they still toba relax not bothering me. hahah.. dai sei
Then, I went for x-ray and they took 4 tubes of blood from me for testing.
In the end, they just give me some pills and a pink color syrup and ' alright, you can go now '
oh yah.. Not to forget.. the nurses there wished me Happy Birthday in advance after they knew my date of birth.

On my birthday, I received call from her in the uni. and I received her mail right after I got back to home. Oh... the mail came toba ngam time.. THANK YOU! xoxoxo

That day I went to the city centre to do some shopping. That time I received call from xing xing peler xing. Cis he was using MingLong's hp to call me.. kedekut sia.. But still the thought that counts lah... terima kasih..

and I got international texts from MingLong, Gappy and CheeJun. terima kasih again..
not to forget local text from Kelvin boy.. haha
And my ex-roommate Jet boy called me... wuuhooo... I want to goto Leeds!


That evening, when i was talking to phone, my housemates came in with a cake and a lighter as the candle.. Then, we went to a Thai restaurant to have our dinner.. not really good.. but very expensive..


Thank You Thank You

tata`

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take care a~