tda danggggg


but my box is unlike the one I saw in YouTube
Although I have a 新欢 now... but she is still my all time favourite 新欢 + 旧爱...
first photo taken by the OmniaI've already attended 8 hours of Japanese classes.
yea.. a language that used to know only yameteh kimochi etc..
but now.. i even can write some of them.. haha
guys.. next time when your porn doesnt provide you the subtitles.. Perhaps I can do you a favor..
Im not sure is this correct or not
hahah
but Im pretty sure that this is correct
haha
written in Paint.. abit cacat.. I can write better in 毛笔 !
My lecturer sure proud of me because I really make use of what she had taught me..
BB
yea.. a language that used to know only yameteh kimochi etc..
but now.. i even can write some of them.. haha
guys.. next time when your porn doesnt provide you the subtitles.. Perhaps I can do you a favor..
Im not sure is this correct or not
hahah
but Im pretty sure that this is correct
hahawritten in Paint.. abit cacat.. I can write better in 毛笔 !
My lecturer sure proud of me because I really make use of what she had taught me..
BB
2 comments:
Buhoook! Quite a number of phone u have huh..Hahaha..
WAh! OMNIA... great phone! haha
and the first photo look sweet :D
Post a Comment