Saturday, 14 March 2009

22 thoughts on 22

I live for 22 years..I been through up and down, I know there are more to come and I'm ready for it!

1. Life is short. Stay happy and healthy.
2. After the dark of night comes the dawn.
3. Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend once.
4. People change all the months and years but photographs stay.
5. No escape, no excuse, suck up and be nice when you just had the worst day of your life.
6. Aim high for the best, prepare for the worst.
7. Be grateful with what you have now. As you begin to think about all the things in your life you are grateful for, you will be amazed at the never ending thoughts that come back to you of more things to be grateful for.
8. Life unfolds at its rhythm. So I’m just trying to do the best I can every day.
9. Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us.
10. Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
11. I believe that as much as you take, you have to give back.
12. If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude.
13. I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.
14. My family gives me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, they believe in me.
15. We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.
16. Some friends come and go like a season. Others are arranged in our lives for good reason.
17. Love is just like magic, but magic is an illusion.
18. Hold onto the things you love and let go of the things that don’t love you back.
19. No one is worth your tears; the one who is won't make you cry.
20. If he's stupid enough to walk away, be smart enough to let him go.
21. There really isn’t an ideal relationship; it’s how you deal with the imperfections of the relationship that makes it ideal.
22. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this post. Meaningful. However, sometimes try to think optimistically ba.

Anonymous said...

yea huiying u hor u..u...donno la.. sien diao..btw tobamates is dying?
where are the others?
ps i am gonna make my 22thoughs on 22 too and i hope it gonna be cheerful than this one