Monday, 9 March 2009

Update Update Update!!!

As requested by lovely readers of tobamates, here comes the update. Sorry for the lack of update on tobamates recently. I wanna thanks daniel for his hardwork in uploading all the CNY photos. U are a talented photographer! and kit for his sweet sweet post. Jealousy!! and and HY for her meaningful post!

Ok lets talk about the event that I joined last weekend. A grand event that organized by MMU Accounting Club which called Inter Varsity Accounting Quiz(IVAQ). It's an accounting quiz and 18 varsity took part in the quiz. So competitive right? I was one of the high committee of the event. It sounds like wow, high committee right. However, my division was actually a coolie division. Haha. I say so because most of the time me and my working committee were moving chairs and tables around the venue. Haiz. So sad and tired. Anyway, I feel so proud of my division because we are so important in making the event a success. Huhu! Thanks guys!

Backdrop

Top of the grand hall

View from the top-after the event

The prizes, most of them won by Sunway Uni.College

Trohpy for group champion, won by Sunway Uni.College

Me & Darryl, my classmate+participant

Ushers with Nyonya attire

Bu suang coz have to become coolie with this smart attire

Smile becoz of you

Finally the event is over with a success I guess. But I still can't rest becoz nx week I got 3 mid term exams!!! Somemore still got lot of assignments waiting for me. Sien sien sien!!

More photos to come. Wait patiently k! Miss yaaa!!!! :)

7 comments:

pin said...

Long,

nice blazer! eng tao. i want to get myself one, donno got size ma?
:>

oh ya, luck in mid term.
wish me luck too.

pin.

Anonymous said...

blazer!! Handsome macam 古天乐..
Pin: our size can tailor one.. XD

Anonymous said...

long, proud of u... keep ur good work and place it to ur career in the future~! and u look smart

Unknown said...

minglong very fit
maici
jealous

hao and yeng said...

wah handsome nyer.....


huiyeng

Anonymous said...

maici beh tahan after seeing the last pic i wanna say again ming long you so yeng!!

Unknown said...

Pin: The blazer I bought at SK Jusco lo. Haha. U can ask Aks. He was together with me when I buy it. Sure got size la. Don worry.

Kiat: U really over d la omg! U say 1 time mayb ppl still can accept la, but 2nd time mmg over doh. Ppl sure beh tahan d. Haha.

Daniel: Sabor mate sabor!

Ysliang: Oh thanks!

Kit: U jealous deh meh. I no fit till where la. Somemore ur yengness win me 9 streets lo. I toba jealous u got la!

Huiyeng: Thanks Thanks! Hehe