Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Some random pics from my camera


It has been a while.................................. I am too lazy to post photos because I have too many of them and picking photos and edit them is a troublesome work.. 
Here is some.. The size of the photos are small because streamyx is good.

The ang mo sat infront of me in the bus from LCCT to KLIA. Safe journey apek ! 

In cyberia, shot cincai.

Cyberia, shot cincai 2

What was i thinking? shot cincai 3

I saw this on my way home and quickily went back and get my camera. I can't get a good angle from the balcony

Taken in the car while going to Serdang.

Hello Kajang

Good morning Cyberjaya !

I will upload more photos soon taken during the Hot Air Balloon event in Putrajaya and more.... and more.. but it takes time. 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice photos once again from u daniel. Good job. Keep it up. Hope to c more photos of u.

mx said...

these photos are small cos streamyx is good. LOL well said

mc said...

eh wrong type pula. mc becomes mx
paiseh

syen said...

i like the cincai photo #3..
haha jiayou!!

kiat said...

like the sky... u got landscape high resolution copy? can add to my wall paper collection.. hehe..

666 said...

haha thx thx.. kiat u wan i can send u ask from me in msn

Anonymous said...

bro, tech me some skills la haha, im still noob with it

666 said...

ha thx .. try to understand how your camera and lenses work is very important