Friday, 13 March 2009

Toba Important Post!

Woohoo~Some pics of my event again! Maybe a bit boring for u guys already coz it's the same thing but bo bian la, really nth much I can update le. Paiseh paiseh! Tolerate a bit la ha. I'm trying my very best to save this blog jor. Other members of Tobamates PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE !!!

Classmates

High Committees
My division

My Gang

Me & LC..She's still single & available guys!

Me & Meau

Me & YJ


Actually all the pics above are not important!! Why I say this post is TOBA important leh? Because because today is the one and only girl in tobamates--Ms. Chee Huay Ying's Birthday and this post is for her actually. Haha. I have no time to write two posts, so I include my pics also and make it into 1 post. HY don't mind k? Happy Birthday to you from Tobamates!! May all ur dreams come true ya! Enjoy ur birthday!


~Birthday Gal~

Happy Weekend guys! Love yaaa! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

first to wish here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOSERS under me .. PAWNED !

chiu said...

long long now take pics wit gals man~ when u wanna bring home a gal? lol.. we go gal hunt jom! :)