Monday, 28 April 2008

Another BUSY & TIRED Weekend

Exhausted!!!spent 33 hours inside badminton hall for the pass 3 days..OMG!!can u all imagine tat?

It's all because of the badminton competition named MMU MASTER 2008 organized by Mmu Badminton Club. The event was ended successfully at Sunday night...FINALLY ENDED!!!

Here are some photos about the event
Arranging the shuttlecocks at 1AM in the midnight!!another attempt to break the Malaysia Record...sien

This is the final product..haha..biggest Jalur Gemilang made by shuttlecocks

My best friend during the event..haha

I uploaded this pic because the receiver is quite lenglui but unfortunately, she lost in tat match which is women's double final..

The gal in green is so small n short..but i heard tat she is national player and she won 3 titles which are Women Single, Double & Mixed Double..unbelievable!!so don judge a book from its cover

Men's Double final..what a good match~

The most interesting part for the event is the exhibition match by Chandra Wijaya, Tony Gunawan, Rexy Mainaky & Ricky Subagja. They are fantastic badminton player and I have the opportunity to c their match LIVE in front of me!!!
Here they are..

I took some videos by using my hp. I wanna share with u all especially to those who are badminton fans but the videos r so unclear!!so sorry..I have tried my best..I will get from my friends the clearer videos and upload later(if possible)..


Nice rally..but the video is so blur n my hand was shaking when i taking the video..so sorry



Funny rally!!!I just realize that Rexy is a funny person..he did some stupid actions during the exhibition match..haha
Chandra Wijaya's signature!!

Do u all c be4 ppl wearing formal shirt inside badminton hall??I nvr c that be4 BUT I did it myself!!!zzz...coz I'm the usher in the closing ceremony for the event..so stupid!!
Full of sweat that time..n looked like a waiter..haiz

Ok tat all for the event..here is a funny stuff about me..last few days I discovered a funny thing about my hair(I think it's funny la..haha)..
my hair become "liu hai" naturally..although not very obvious la..haha

Last but not least, I would like to thank all the ppl who casted ur vote in the poll. I'm glad that so many ppl have supported me for the best lover but I really really feel that I 当之有愧. Anyway, I appreciate all of the votes. Hope tat all of u will vote again in the next question. 10s 10s!!

Have a nice day everyone~

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 Malaysia record!! shortest liu hai & biggest jalur gemilang!

1+ said...

lol ming long ur last photo really shocked me!

Anonymous said...

ml become cute d !!

Anonymous said...

yeah ml!!!!! siapa 1+???

Anonymous said...

wa gap ..
1+ that always shy 1 u dunno ..
can go hun ~
1+ = yi jia

Unknown said...

Haha 1+, y shocked wo??

siao meh I cute..lose kit 9 streetsssss aaaa~~

Gap, 1+ is teo yijia...sad la u..however i can understand y u forget her d..lol!!!!

1+ said...

soon, it's yijia not yi jia okay! omg how many years we've been classmates?! but yea u're right I'm shy 24/7 *blush*

ah gap ge, i think u may have some short term memory problem coz it's like so impossible to forget such a nice and cute person like me kay!

ml u look like goldfish =p

Unknown said...

Wah 1+, u r SO SHY until u said urself a nice and cute person!!!I toba can feel ur "SHY"..

Aiya..nth special about u..so ppl wont remember u de la..lol~

btw y I look like goldfish??

Anonymous said...

oh sry yijia !! denda write 3 times~
yijia yijia yijia !!
nice , cute , shy .. *blush* sumore !! wuhahhaa~

oh .. goldfish long ~ lol

Anonymous said...

goldfish minglong LOL u're billiant, yijia!! hahaha suits him very well~~~

btw gappy then u know mc is who onot

Unknown said...

hohoh.. lose me 9 streets... lan si doh me....

Anonymous said...

Ming long~ i wan d signature also~!! hahaha d match must be very interesting!!..btw, hahah like ur pic very much~ it's like seeing d other side of u..hahha nice!

1+ said...

eh lee ming long being shy and just telling the truth is DIFFERENT OKAY! I'm brave enough to shout the truth out lol.

yalor nth special about me, being nice and cute is quite common for me, biasa only

Anonymous said...

oh ml !! u hav to say sry 3 times ! denda ~
u should say 1+ is cute and nice but shy ~

Unknown said...

1+ is cute and nice but shy
1+ is cute and nice but shy
1+ is cute and nice but shy

SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

sying..I din take any signature from them!!!haiz...so sad..I was busy that time..tat signature is my friend's took from Chandra de..some even get the signatures from 4 of them..so suang..

The other side of me..mayb also..haha..Actually I just take suang only la that pic..

Unknown said...

kengsoon is the king of flirting

Anonymous said...

gila la kit ~
i lose u 9 stretsssss !!

Unknown said...

i am noob