步惊云 in 风云 vs 刘景顺 in uk
I've got nothing to say.. look with ur eyes..
They are the same, aren't they?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is in 何润东 as 步惊云 in 风云2!! haha
p/s : edited by kiat sry ricky :X

16 comments:
ricky ... i going to be laugh by ppl !!
toba same!!!soon u r too yeng d la!!!
omggggggg~~~~
LOLX..when i look into the post for like several times. I realize that you guys really have a lot of similarities.
Haha wtf...
toba..hahah! 风云2 coming soon o!
OMG!!!
ksoon is toba yeng lar~ xD
hahaha... welldone kiat!!!
soon hope to see u in 风云2... u really totally the most yeng...
don 开 me 玩笑 d !!
the comment deleted was my post. i deleted it.
SOON.. i love u ... so yeng ...
Cheers,
Secret ADmirer..
why secret ??
zzzz
Haha... I posted de la ...
Wu liao...Nothing to do ma ...
Pai Seh...
hoho jet !!
u r the 1 yeng lar ~
Post a Comment