Y am I so busy?? Ermm...because of assignmentsss, presentation and of course the club event!!
Last Thrusday presentation...
Last Friday I was so sad..luckily there was an appreciation dinner to cheer me up..It was an appreciation dinner for all the Ivaq( Inter-Varsity Accounting Quiz) committees. The food was not bad and the place(Taro Cafe) is high class..
din smile at all
Asked to smile n I did it
Taro Cafe..hoho
My division head informed me that just need to wear casual attire for the dinner. BUT I learned a lesson from that dinner actually which is no such thing called "casual" attire in MMU ACCOUNTING CLUB!!!!the female members of the club are SO "casual" that night...OMGGG!!
After the dinner, me n my friends were planned to take a nice look of malacca night view from Malacca Tower. However, when we reached there, it was CLOSED because it was already over 10pm that time..sad!!
Malacca Tower
I have contributed my weekend to badminton club!!!zzz...badminton club is organizing an event called MMU MASTER 2008 which is a badminton competition open for public. It is a very grand event and I heard that there are some ex-national backup players took part in the event.The most interesting part for the event is Tony Gunawan & Chandra Wijaya who are 2000 Olympic Gold medalist along with Rexy Mainaky & Ricky Subagdja who are 1996 Olympic Gold medalist will be performing in the exhibition match during the event. It will be a golden opportunity for all the badminton fans because Rexy & Ricky were already retired!!! I'm looking forward for the exhibition match..!!!!woohooo~~
These are the pictures that I took during the first two days of the event...
Two wonder kids playing against uncles..They will be the next Koo Ken Kiat & Tan Boon Heong
1st time I see father partner with son..haha
These are the pictures that I took during the first two days of the event...
At last, I wanna wish good luck and all the best to all my friends who are having exams or going to have exams. All my friendsss, remember don't get stress of exam aa!!!!try ur best and no regret!!!
Have a nice day~
Have a nice day~
18 comments:
MingLong is so cool..... like 古天乐
Wrong jor..
Supposed to be 古天乐 oso lose...
Lose 9 streets...
Go MINGLONG GO...
ML forever...
俊男美女
that 2 uncle win or that 2 wonder kids?
haha, casual!!
wow !! will got a gud match.. really hope can saw it..
kit & jet..u 2 r over!!!zzz
kiat..the uncle won..sad..but the 2 kids really keng..especially the left handed kid and he got abit look like tan boon heong really..
zj..r u zhan jing?yup, that will surely be a fantastic match..omgg!!
koo ken kiat loses to ng ken kiat
ml.. itu bukan smile pun
i love badminton!
ml smile is not :| , it's :D
kkk loses to nkk..woohoOO~~
aiyo kit..u tot i can smile so 灿烂 like u meh??when u back only I can smile like tat la..lol
aiyoyo the girl in green not bad wor, take pic with lenglui still FU HAO FU MIN, beki lah ml~~smileeeeee alwaysss =D
wasaiii...when dis blog BORN 1?!!!...wasaii wasaii..cool~ yey~~~~~!!! support supportt** toba support!! wahahahaha :D
wasaiii...when dis blog BORN 1?!!!...wasaii wasaii..cool~ yey~~~~~!!! support supportt** toba support!! wahahahaha :D
ml !! guji guji guji ~
mc..her bf is my friend..haha..if i take pic wif u i will smile happily la..coz u r so leng n sweet as kit said~~
shyyi aaa!!plsss update urself abit le...aiyo!!always busy busy busy..zz..anyway 10s for ur support!!
huhu
Post a Comment