Sunday, 13 April 2008

Cute Nephews & Niece~~

Woohoo!! My 1st proper post in my life!! UNBELIEVABLE tat I will become a blogger..!!Haha..

Ok I will write about my cute cute nephews & niece in my 1st post because I love them so muchhh..!!
My eldest nephew..very naughty and like cartoons to the max!!

2nd nephew..very guai but don like to call me..sad..however still love him very much!!

Little princess in my family..talk alotsss!!haiz...gal..bo bian

After cry..lol..I will kill by my sis if she c this pic on9

Basically this 3 small little kids are king and queen in my family now. Haha. They are ruling all of us and we must obey to them. Keng leh.

I like kid so much. Wish tat next time I will have kids who are as cute as my nephew and niece. Miss them so much!!omggg..

Have a nice day everyone!!

ps: kit c i so good update so fast..hehe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok.. i cant believe u r a blogger..haha.. ur niece n nephews cute la..nowonder u love them so muchhh.. u pamper ur second nephew more then he'll call u.. haha :)

-hg

Anonymous said...

1st of all...u have to find laopo... so tht u can have kids, minglong~~hahaha LOL

Anonymous said...

Haizzz..I know la MC..but no ppl want me..
wat can I do?? SAD CASE!!!
waiting for u to intro China galsss to me le..OK??haha...
glad to hear from u really~~!!
hope to c u soon..!!

Anonymous said...

siaoooo u sure u really want china gals?
they're worse than malay po u know.
open their legs widely while having their meals
minglong wants ahh?
aahhahahaha

Anonymous said...

owei..not all china gals like tat ma
u should try ur best to find some china gals who have proper manner for me ma..aiyo!!!
btw don say china gals worse than malay po le..WE ARE CHINESE!!!haha