These are the top 6 left after ep12:
Ringo
Adeline
Cindy
Hanis
Jay
NadiaSince some of these girls are either my friend's friend or my friend's cousin, so i wouldn't give any comments on them..friendship comes first..MDG, so called the hottest show in Malaysia right now, is a model-searching show (and I don't understand what is related to "dreamgirls"). Well, I don't give a shit for whatever they wanted to title it. At first, I was expecting to see some dramas, bitchiness, cats-fight, procrastination, self-defeating mentality,malign..whatsoever. All these elements only make a show right?! But, it is so so dissapointing..hey girls, who is going to remember you after 2-3 years even you win in the show? So, be the Drama Queen! Well, the show is getting..it's just bored my brains out, is ok tho..M*** Boleh!!! apa-apa pun boleh!! But I will keep track on this show just to figure out who is the owner of Nissan Latio (winner gets a car and some awesome prizes too). All these are just a piece of my thought! Don't sue me k I have no money!
PROUD to be MALAYSIAN!
PS:The winner will be picked by the Malaysian public via SMS voting, which simply means that no matter how good your perfomances or pictures are, if you don't have the popularity..die lar..
4 comments:
Jay很漂亮一下。
toba malaysian
there goes my dinner
cindy not bad ...
Post a Comment