Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Remembrance

Recently I always listen to a song named 他不爱我 from Karen Mok(10s to Kelly for the song). I keep repeating listen to this song for whole day. OMGGG!!!

The reason I keep listen to this song not because of the song's name or lyric. I hope none of u misunderstand that.

The reason is because this song was my brother favourite song long long time ago. I think at least 10 years time back. I still remember that time I always listen to this song together with him. Hence, when I'm listening to this song recently, I recall back my childhood period with my bro.

I'm missing the time I spent together with my bro. The time we play badminton together, gaming together, quarrel to each other and many more....

I still remember that the last time I cried was few years back when my bro was departing to Melbourne to further his study. That night I was crying alone at home. Haha. Nobody even know that.

When I decided to write this post, I just realize that I din take photo with my bro for years...!!so sad..Bro, this end of year when u back we must take photo together...
My bro..He always smile..totally different from me

All the best to u bro. I'm proud of u.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

mate where is your bro now?

Unknown said...

working in Melbourne..

Anonymous said...

dude..check out for 'jet-star' australia airline..sometimes they have good deal flying between australia n malaysia!

Daniel666 said...

guai long long.. dont cry

Unknown said...

I'm not planning to visit my bro also la..no time for me and he is busy also..10s anyway for the info..

Unknown said...

I used to sing 张学友's songs with my brother last time.

Anonymous said...

do u remember we were in the same plane with ur brother ages ago ??