Monday, 14 April 2008

Prove of TOBAMATES!!!

Yo~here I am again..!!something funny tat I wish to share wif all of u..and this is the PROVE of TOBAMATES!!!!!

Y I say so??becoz 2day I have video call with my tobamate, KengSoon!!!huhu...We din talk much becoz he was busy watching drama!!!!!btw...I c his determination to slim down...Soon, u sure can!!I will always support u man..

OMGG SoonSoon so yeng!!!

Soon said I'm so cute when I posed like tat to him!!haha

Taken be4 end of call..Soon u r so cool man!!!huhu

Ohya...be4 I forget Soon asked me to mention tat he is contributing to this post too...haha

2day I'm happy because you keep ur promises..I appreciate tat very much..thank you!!xD
2moro is Malacca Historical Day..so no sch lo..but lotsss of assignmentsss waiting for me..sien!!

~Have a nice day everyone~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah kengsoon
步惊云 or 聂风 傻傻分不清楚.

Anonymous said...

really so yeng now... incredible man!!! ming long still so cute haha

Anonymous said...

yaaaaa...im about to leave a comment for tht 步惊云's pose..
but ricky left liao~
btw i cant post short out...
can anyone helps me to find out whyyy

Anonymous said...

which 1 is 步惊云's pose ???

Anonymous said...

cover mouth 1

Anonymous said...

步惊云 really suit to u la mr 步...